This week has been jam packed and I am a little behind so today I thought I would quickly drop in to tell you five random things about my week. Feel free to tell me some random things about your week in the comments.
1. Unfortunately Sirus got sick this week and ended up needing some antibiotics and some good ole TLC. He didn’t want to eat or drink or play. All he wanted to do was sleep. It was pitiful.
2. The crib mattress finally arrived and so we have started to sleep train…I think she is handling it better than I am. When I look in that giant crib at my tiny baby I can’t help but picture her as my sweet newborn and want to hold on to that forever! It’s bittersweet to see her growing up.
3. Chocolate covered raisins have been my go to snack lately when I’m craving something sweet. I just grab one small handful and that leaves me satisfied until dinner.
4. As I was cleaning out some old boxes in the guest bedroom I came across some things from my teens that had me pretty nostalgic. I have to admit that I felt a little old when I realized they don’t even make some of these things anymore.
5. I’m really trying to learn how to use my Nikon DSLR. I mean, I bought it for a reason. I might as well learn how to fully take advantage of all it has to offer. There is a lot of information out there but most of it seems pretty straightforward. Be prepared to put up with seeing my progress. We will see how it goes.
So, I definitely didn’t take this picture. Did anyone believe that I did? Well, hopefully soon I will have some beautiful pictures of my own to show you!
Enjoy your weekend!